Accounting Services for the Dental Profession
Dentists, Pediatric Dentists, Dental Arts Professionals, Orthodontists, Oral Surgeons and Periodontists
Spiegler Blevins & Company is committed to helping you achieve financial success within your practice. We understand the difficult balance of managing your practice and delivering high quality patient care. Outsource your accounting duties and shift the burden from your shoulders to ours. Our skilled professionals have years of experience in providing tax, accounting, and consulting services to dental practitioners.
Our familiarity with your day-to-day operations and overhead structure, billing routines, staffing requirements can relieve you of complex and time consuming back office tasks. As your CPA firm, we leverage the power of technology and our dental industry knowledge to provide innovative value-added solutions to your specific challenges.
We provide our information and services with ultimate convenience via our advanced Client Center. We offer you access to your bookkeeping and accounting 24/7 and allow you to review and print at your convenience, while maintaining a direct connection to our Firm.
We can assist you with the following:
- Healthcare Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Complete Tax Preparation & Planning
- Practice Performance Management
- Practice Management Processes & Issues
- Payroll & Employee Issues
Our services include one-on-one personal consultations to review and analyze your practice metrics to ensure that you understand the drivers that impact your practice.
We also offer the following additional services:
- Accounting System Design and Set Up
- Dentist Compensation Plan Design and Monitoring
- Overhead/Cost Analysis
- Staffing Analysis
- Fee Schedule Analysis
- Monthly or Quarterly Financial Review Meetings
- Budget Formulation and Monitoring
- Cost Segregation Services for newly constructed, purchased, remodeled, or expanded offices
- Accounts Receivable and Adjustment Analysis
We have counseled clients through all phases of their practice life…from start-up to sale and retirement planning. Contact Us today to learn more.