Select a page
Our office has re-opened to the public as of Monday, June 8, 2020, during normal business hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would like to meet by phone or video, please contact us and we’ll explain how.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. Appointments to meet with staff:
a. We encourage appointments to meet with staff: These meetings can either be in person or virtual, via Zoom. Please feel free to reach out to us via telephone or email to schedule an appointment.
3. If it is necessary for you to deliver documents to us, you can utilize our external drop box located in front of our Abingdon office or you can bring the documents into either of our Abingdon or Bristol office lobbies. If you need to pick up documents from us, we will provide them for you in our office lobbies. We suggest you call us to let us know when you are on your way to our office as we will not place your documents in our lobby until you are on your way to our office.
4. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely using your Liscio application. You can also pay your bill through our website by selecting the “Pay Bill” button on the upper right side of our landing page.
5. You are encouraged, but not required to wear a mask when visiting the office. If you do not have a mask or other face covering, we will be happy to provide one for you.
6. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we’ve made available.
7. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our main office at (276) 628-8700 and we will be happy to assist you.